I noticed that my SEO e107 hack was giving me a problem with the h1 tags appearing in the page title when the page is pulled from cache. Unfortunately I didn’t notice this as I tested on a site with cache off – this is normal when developing for e107 as you need to be able to see changes as they happen.
But in future I will try to remember to test with cache on too!
Fix for the SEO Header hack
So to fix this, when a page is pulled from cache I just replace the tags:
$pagetitle = str_replace("<h1>", "", "$pagetitle"); //jez Hack
$pagetitle = str_replace("</h1>", "", "$pagetitle");
Job done. I hope! Now I just need google to update the index and remove H1 from my pages in their index!