Can anyone Build a Website?
Yes! And you are on the right site if you aren’t sure how to get started! Our setting up guide is the article to read. Find out just how easy it is to build your first site using established free software or ready to go blogging sites.
Can I really make money from a Blog?
Yes! But it isn’t easy. From time to time people will experience quick success. I myself managed to get sites up from nothing to a nice earner in less than a month. But it is important to realise that having the right idea at the right time will play a big part in this. If you are the first to support a smash hit product then it is possible to see your site get a lot of traffic quickly. Equally your site might disappear when more experienced competitors join in the race.
Operating in highly competitive markets (make money online, gambling, credit cards, etc) is likely to put many new starters off as their efforts come to nothing. The Blogercise guide will help you pick out a realistic opportunity and set your expectations.
Can this site get me rich quick?
To be honest, unlikely. This site is not designed to be a get rich quick scheme, I am concerned with long running sites with a regular income. It is an honest appraisal of how to build a modern website, updated for the 21st century. If you are curious about building an online income you have probably already been tempted by paid for courses that promise thousand dollar incomes every month. Personally they are not something I would chose to invest in for the following reasons:
- All the information required to build a website is freely available on sites just like this one.
- If these schemes are so fool proof then surely their authors can afford to give away the information? But no, there is often a high fee involved.
- The key ingredient to making money is work. This is true in any business. If you aren’t prepared to put work in then you will get no where fast.
- I find the marketing messages of these schemes distasteful, and although their terms and conditions will always point out that you might not make quite as much money as advertised, they don’t hold back on the initial hard sell.
If you still think there is value is such a scheme then go for it, I’d love to know if you thought it was worthwhile a year later.
What do these get rich quick schemes offer?
There are literally thousands of these schemes out there on the net, I have no doubt that a small proportion of them might even have some value, but the vast majority are rehashing the same old plans.
If you are unlucky your money might instruct you to do one of the following:
- Setup a site that gives the secrets of making money online, charge people a fee to share the secrets. And what is the secret? Why it’s to set up a site that…
- Buy much searched for keyword domain names and build sites around the search terms. Often referred to as keyword sniping. This can work, but you might just find that all the “strong” keywords were registered years, and years ago!
- Know any more less helpful schemes? Let us know!